CREATION OF THE LIGHT
AT FIRST GOD CREATED...
17. We fully enter into the star theme of this book: the Creation of our Universe. And, to begin with, because it could not be otherwise, I have chosen Biblical Revelation as the way to the discovery of the Origin and Constitution of our Heavens and our Earth. By the mere fact of having separated scientific thought from Revelation, the right to manufacture a universe tailored to each one is not at all legitimized. The legitimization of the models of the universe, “as long as in their construction the sciences of numbers are used as bricks”, is but a subtle way of recognizing in private, without affirming it in public, the inability of Science to unleash, to who is the Origin of all Sciences, the strap of its sandals. But could it be otherwise? Born, as it were, Yesterday, do we intend to deny God so that our pride is saved from bankruptcy?
18. Curiously, Theology, infected by the daring of Scientific Atheism, fell deceived by the imposture of twentieth-century cosmology; and, participating in the impossibility of accessing the Thought of God, it came to make the Church believe that the Creational Account of Genesis is but another metaphor without any scientific content; and that the sole purpose of the Revelation of Genesis is to relate the experience of the Universe to the Idea of a Divine Creator. So, from here to promote a constant aggiornamento of the Text adapting it to the mentality and intelligence of the centuries, what?
The pride of the intelligentzia will always find it more useful to deny its inability to rise to the level of the Divine Creator of the Cosmos, than the admission of the impossibility of rising to height of the Creator’s Science of Creation.
19. One for one reason and the other for the other, the fact is that when entering the field of Creative Omniscience we all do so as one who treads virgin territory. That the one and the other, the ones deny the existence of a Creator God of the Universe and the Cosmos, and the others affirm the impossibility to enter into the Creative Word through the theological contraption of the Story being a Metaphor; beyond the beliefs and opinions of both, the Creation Story of the Universe has fulfilled its historical function of introducing Man to his Creator.
In God’s hand the right to intervene in his own creation, revelation was given to discover the vanity of all natural intelligence. But God did not boast of laughing at his creatures, especially when He has joined his Creation as Father, and Wisdom being the opposite of Ignorance, in the literary body of Revelation was sealed the Almighty Promise of Access, in the spirit of Faith, from the Intelligence of Man to the Divine Creative Omniscience.
Rejoice, then, and let the river of the centuries drag into the sea of the Past the arguments that were born to mask the failure of all: scientists and theologians, to open the Door, enter and see.
20. That said, in mind God’s thought, the Original Text of Genesis says that:
“the Earth was ... confused!”.
“In the beginning the Earth was confused and empty”, is the full sentence.
In the majority of translations of the biblical original, especially from the days of Luther and Calvin’s Rebellion against the Unity of the Universal Church founded by Jesus Christ, our Divine King, who with his Mighty Word brought into existence the Light, the Firmament, and all life with which she was pregnant by hers Creator Mother Earth, the words: “The Earth was confused and empty”, are not exactly the same. And it is understood. Modern translators found themselves trapped in scientific reason and, to spare their readers’ “confusion”, preferred to adapt God’s Word to the mind of the times. Here, with total independence from the complexes and prejudices of the times and their adaptations, since I consider that God is Eternal, I have preferred to keep the original Text and work from its information. “In the Beginning God created Heavens and Earth. Earth was empty and confused...”.
21. Now, that the Earth has lived through a geohistorical period characterized by a planetary voidness (as far as the Biosphere is concerned) is a fact as elementary and obvious as the fact that we are born naked. From the point of view of classical geology there is no talk of a historical period of crust’s voidness in the style presented to us by the author of Genesis. But if we were to stick to the criterion of modern Geohistory, it would not be correct to speak of an emptyness for the surface of the Earth in the image and likeness of that which we see on the surface of the Moon. And it is precisely this kind of Crust’s voidness that the Author of Revelation speaks of.
22. The Moon, for example; talking about the Moon we can say and we say “it is empty”. For obvious reasons. On the Moon there are no plants; the Moon has no atmosphere; the Moon has no oceans; the Moon has no Biosphere.
Of the Crust of the Moon, in particular, apart from being nothing more than an endless desert, that because it does not have even remains of some civilization lost in the folds of one of those Asymovian cataclysms that readers of the twentieth century liked so much; and of the Moon, in general, we can affirm that “the Moon is empty”. Without atmosphere, without oceans, without continents, without life of any kind, neither vegetable nor animal, the Moon is today as empty as yesterday the Earth was before the Son of God opened his mouth and said, “Let there be Light”.
23. There is no need to insist, and re-insist on the geohistorical image from whose picture the Son of God, opening his Mouth, with his Almighty Word He dressed the Nudity of Mother Earth with the Ice Mantle that He called “the Light”.
When, then, the Divine Author reveals to us of the Earth that “in the beginning Earth was empty”, the scientific photo that he wants to transmit to us is this, that of a supergiant Moon called The Earth. And it would be to this Planet in its Infancy, “naked”, and exposed to its destruction, that the Son approached, to the wonder of all the sons of God, “not of this Earth”, and opening His Mouth gave Beginning to our Creation.
24. Thus, and to open horizons, the ladder of the natural elements that Genesis invites us to climb takes us in front of an Earth without oceans, without atmosphere, without continents, without polar ice caps, without plants, without animals, without birds or fish. In a word, no Biosphere. And from this retrospective, with all the tranquility of the world, a man of 35 centuries ago asked to all the sages of all times and places, born and unborn:
Ladies and gentlemen, starting from that empty planet, as empty as the surface of the Moon: how did God create water, ice, air, earth, fire? That is, the oceans, the continents, the atmosphere, the polar ice caps, plants, birds, fish and all life?
Since then the question of the Author of Revelation has been hanging over the intelligence of the millennia.
25. At this point in the distance between the divine author and the reader of the twenty-first century the official answer, in the mouth of theologians and scientists, is that Moses limited himself to fabricating a metaphor based on a rare species of mystical hyperbole. Personally I do not know how to call a failure that denies the possibility of any victory, and in the affirmation of Nothingness hopes to drown in the sea of oblivion its defeat. I may one day find the answer. Meanwhile the first task of this book is to prove, against Descartes, that God does not lie. The second, that the geniuses thought themselves smarter than they actually were. And the third is to give the correct answer to the question towards which Civilization has walked: “How did God create the Universe”.
26. The need to start somewhere has planted us in front of the Biblical Information to the case:
“In the beginning God created Heavens and Earth. Earth was empty and confused, and Darkness covered the face of the Abyss, but the spirit of God hovered over the surface of the Waters. God said, Be there Light; and the Light was made.”
How many times has this Information been read? How many times has this Revelation been commented on? How many generations have tried to wrest his secret from him? And how many thinkers were honest with themselves and others and recognized that the IQ of the one who created these Heavens and this Earth is as far from the human IQ as the Hell of Heaven is?
(In this book time will always be understood on a geological scale. As we go along, horizons will be opened up. The Principle is the problem. And the problem is in the choice of platform).
CREATION OF THE EARTH
27. Biblical Information plants us on a specific geological platform. In particular, Revelation spreads beneath our feet a geohistorical period. If from his Information (“the Earth was empty”) we look around, and erase from the surface of the Globe all the classic elements of Nature: atmosphere, continents, oceans and polar ice caps; what do we have left?
“We have an empty planet the day before the Birth of its Biosphere!”
But the point towards which intelligence has been set in motion is focused on finding the answer after which so many efforts were lost. I mean: starting from a planet of those geological characteristics, with a primary Crust devoid of any natural element with which to start doing something, the image closest to its primary state the vision of the surface of the Moon, starting from this primary state the question is:
“How did God manage to create the Biosphere?”
This would be the old way of approaching the issue. But there is another.
28. Let’s approach the issue from a new perspective. Why don’t we ask ourselves the question? To wit: What series of physical processes sould we have to trigger, control and direct, in order to work with a geological platform in that state of voidness, to create our Biosphere?
Seeing is believing! In the future we will see God in action with our eyes of our faces, and we will marvel at how God works. Speaking about whichm His Son, as He issued us an Invitation to attend the Show of Creation, marvels us by telling us “that His Father will make works greater than this one”. From which we also understand that this Invitation was the Cause of the Participation of the sons of God in this Work, the Creation of our Heavens and Earth. An invitation that reached its supreme happiness when saying “Let us make Man our Image and our Likeness”, made them His partners in the Project of the Raising of Man to “their Image and Likeness”, this is to say, a son of God.
This said, and in order not to get lost in parallel paths, and because the Origin of our Universe cannot be seen by us but with the eyes of Intelligence, it will be with these eyes that we will see how God created the Light, and all things.
29. Need not be said that the recovery for the Memory of Humanity of a Historical Reality to which the Human Race was denied access, by logic must collide with the cosmological systems that, to fill that void, the Modern World was created.
Irrelevant the details about the origins of the cosmological systems of the twentieth century, which to give them greater virtual veracity were assigned time even in nanoseconds, the entry into play of the true historical origin of the Universe has to knock out the intelligence of all those whose thought is anchored even in the ocean under whose waters the Modern World died.
For my part, accustomed to navigating freely through the Knowledge of the Memories of the Universe, I am always in danger of advancing at a faster speed than the reader can follow me. I hope that I can overcome this problem. At least I hope so. The geohistorical platform from which we are going to start I have drawn it.
At the dawn of the First Day of Genesis, “the Earth was empty”, naked, without biosphere, oceans, continents, atmosphere, polar ice caps. None of the natural elements wore the Earth the day after its birth.
30. In fact, God created the Earth in “the Darkness”, for the Author writes that once “the Light was created, God separated the Light from the Darkness”; and then he says, that “God created the stars to separate the Light from darkness”. Hence the question:
Where were, and are, those Darknesses “that covered the surface of the Abyss”, among which God created the Light?
This question will receive a proper response in due course. From what is read it is seen, thus, with the eye of an eagle, that wherever those Darknesses were found, among which God created the Light, in his Origin the Earth was not created in the bosom of the stars of our Heavens. Early affirmation advancing on wings of aurora, but that it will be seen covering the firmament of the Century with the power of the Sun setting aside the Night of the Day. It is enough to take paper and pencil, animate the information from the beginning, relate Light with Earth and find a revolutionary image in the fullness of its greatness.
31. In truth my job in this Introduction will be to make such a Relationship, integrate it into the History of the Earth and, starting from this picture, open the Gate of Light of Intelligence to all sciences. Is there anything more natural than knowing where we come from?!
For now, once, on the paper, situated the Sea of the stars of our Heavens between Light and Darkness, admiration not only awakens, but opens our eyes to a Creator Scenario bordering on unbelief: “Was the Earth created on the other side of the Sea of the stars of our Heavens?”
But let the Light awaken us, open our eyes to this Vocation of our Intelligence, born to grow in the Fields of the Omniscience of our Divine Creator, a Vocation by a Rebellion drowned in the abyss of Ignorance, mother of all Crimes, among whose rivers of blood Mother Earth feels herself dying of shame and sadness before the eyes of Heavens.
For love of Mother Earth we lift our souls from the dust, and by God’s Love from those eyes, broken by tears of horror, because a hatred that does not cease, from those loved eyes rivers of joy will be born, and shall never dry up.
32. As far as the intelligence is concerned, created was the Earth there, in the Darkness, on the other side of the stars of the Firmament. Yes, but why?
From a distance seen, “in the beginning” the Earth was a “empty” planet with the face of a satellite, Moon type, only many times larger.
Earth was “empty”, helpless, in the heart of that “Abyss covered by the Darkness” … how not to feel confused? Did God create her to forsake her in that Darkness? Where was that stellar husband who his Creator had given her to be her heavenly husband?
From birth, Earth and Sun had been promised in perpetual marriage; from their embrace, life would be brought forth for all the stars to rejoice .
Separated from the planets, her brothers and sisters, abandoned in the Darkness that covers the Abyss on the other side of the World of stars, Death surrounding her, her future hanging by a thread under a stone bridge, how not to feel Confusion cracking her soul!
33. Does God promise joy while the creature is in its mother’s womb, and once birth is over He turns his back on His creation, surrenders it to its destruction, and He goes to something else as nothing is real?
Alas, the heart of the Earth, that tender heart in its hope stronger than lightning and storm, surrendered to the perpetual solitude that precedes the disintegration of consciousness and reason. “Oh, my soul, broken into pieces before the indifference of my Creator”, cries Earth not yet who a Mother; in her Confusion she feels that she will never give birth. The wedding was announced, she was elected the Sun’s bride, beautiful as a diamond among common rocks, Moon waiting with her bouquet of flowers the arrival of her lady and queen, and … suddenly the Earth was abandoned in the Darkness....
34. “Empty and confused”, abandoned in the Darkness on the other side of the world of stars, Earth’s heart was shaking, arms around her knees, waiting for …? The Darkness surrounds her. She is already losing heart. Her dream was broken in pieces as untamable marble under the stroke of the sculptor. Earth breathes breathlessly. She lies around the last spark of her hearts beat. Wisdom hugs her, covers her face with kisses, in her ear wisdom whispers words of trust and love: “Endure, my daughter, your Creator is coming”.
Yes, He came, and opening His Mouth He said : “Let there be Light”.
This was the scenario; and this will be the platform from which we will begin to climb the ladder of the natural elements.
CREATION OF THE BIOSPHERE
35. We have, therefore, two realities: the Earth on one side, and on the other we have God. Here, the question is: knowing that starting “empty” geological platform, how God created the Biosphere?
I said earlier that we could ask this question to ourselves. Well, we know physical sciences, the behavior of Matter is not far from our knowledge; ergo, we can always set on the table a geophysical sequence taking us as close as possible to the real historical model. And I say this because this was the problem that God faced. The work is done. It is not good to expand or crush more than necessary around it. The results are obvious.
36. The fact is that “God knew the answer”, and because He knew it He solved the problem of the creation of the Biosphere from that geological structure reported. God knew all the equalities by the geophysical equation asked for. A perfect connoisseur of these equations and their solutions, God stood up, took the stage, opened his mouth, and made known his Word: “Let there be Light”.
37. We are talking about the Fusion of the external body of the Earth. And here we could launch a fusion by fire from the outside, or bring to the podium a fusion caused by a compression from the outside, let’s say: the gravitational field collapsed in itself until its radius was reduced to the minimum possible expression.
If ignorance were to remain enslaved to the Wall of Death, the election would be open. This is not the case, and I will therefore get to the point.
38. The first step God took to proceed with the fusion of the geophysical body was “the elevation of the density per astrophysical cubic unit of Earth’s gravitational field”. The immediate effect was as follows:
Earth began to rotate around her axis at higher speed. Under the gravitational pressure generated, as a gust of wind communicates to everything on the edges of its trajectory an accelerated movement, Earth’s body began to rotate on its axis at higher speeds. This was the first effect.
39. With regard to the foundations of this Nature of the gravitational fields involved in a specific three-dimensional space, such that the density can be raised, or reduced according to the law of the transformation of energy, this Nature of the Gravitational Fields being at the root of the relationship between universal energy and astrophysical matter, Creation could not have had birth without God being a Connoisseur to infinity of this Cosmological Relationship at the basis of the Expansion of the Cosmos and the Construction of Universes.
The transformation of gravitational fields into material physical forces: electric waves, light, cosmic energy, etc., is indeed the master plank on which the entire building of Creation bases its structure. You will see in what comes next what this Relationship implies and means. But let’s move on.
40. Therefore, of zero rotation, which is natural to any astrophysical body whose Core is on the verge of collapse, the Earth began to rotate around its axis at increasing speed. A Rotational speed that God calculated according to need. The kinetic elevation of the Earth’s body had to be in correspondence with the gravitational density per astrophysical cubic unit that was to produce it. This correspondence between the gravitational density of a field and the thermodynamic parameters of astrophysical bodies is one of the fundamental laws of the behavior of Astrophysical Matter.
41. This was, therefore, the first section of the geohistorical sequence in the Origin of our Biosphere. the effect of Fusion of the external geophysical body: Mantle and Crust, in response to the Activation of the Astrophysical Core of the Earth, was not long in coming.
Let’s see if we can enter the painting and from the inside of the canvas feel the Movement that, because it belongs to our Universal Memory, it is as an object of decoration hanging on the Wall of our Universal History.
Since we know that the Matter that reacts to Gravity directly is Astrophysical Matter, and from the effects reaching the cause we understand that the kinetic parameters of a stellar body come from this relationship of correspondence with the properties of the gravitational field in which it is located, we can open our intelligence to the rotational acceleration of the Earth’s Core as an effect of the elevation of the Density of the Gravitational Field of the Earth by God produced.
42. Once created this Activation of the Astrophysical Core of the Earth by which the Geo-Nuclear Transformer was given to the production of Natural Physical Forces to its Body, namely electromagnetic forces and heat, the seismological pulse of the internal geophysical structure was triggered, leading both the Mantle and the Crust to the natural effects to its subjection to the process of expansion of the physical Core unleashed by God, on the one hand, and its thermal elevation, on the other.
43. Like the roar of the king of the jungle when he wakes up, like the echoes of the first rays of the storm, like a star on the day of his Implosion, like an earthquake of astronomical proportions shaking the Mantle under which the Core had been sleeping, both Mantle and Crust began to heat up and crack under a symphony of earthquakes and volcanoes. The Show of the awakening of that giant laying asleep in the heart of the Earth transformed her surface into a sea of living lava, created and sustained by a volcanological process of indescribable power and beauty.
As the soldier who obeys his king and lord and grabs the sword and shield and without thinking twice launches into combat roaring with the voice of a volcano, and with the power of legs that raise earthquakes makes the ground crack under his feet, in this wonderful way, in a few geological hours that “confused and empty Earth” became an ocean of living lava, under whose currents an army of volcanoes seemed to move fighting against the magmatic waves of a Mantle that had broken borders and roeked cheerfully on the surface of the Earth.
Tsunamis, gigantic tsunamis of lava shook the earth’s surface; shooting to the stratosphere rocky islands on fire, which, cooling, fell back into the ocean of fire with the rumble of the meteorite, of the comet.
44. We see, therefore, that taking from what is seen what is deduced, as inertia by itself proposes, the consequences to which the facts reported by the Genesis lead us, do not admit incongruities; it is following this line of thought that the physical response to the biblical enigma sets in motion a geophysical series whose main travel stations are:
1st: Fusion of the Primary Crust
2nd: Sublimation of the resulting Proto-Atmosphere.
45. The engine of this geohistorical series was the Core. The energy needed to bring about this change of state was produced by accelerating the rhythm of work of the Core; this revolutionary acceleration was the natural effect of the elevation of the Gravitational Density by Astrophysical Cubic Unit of Esrth’s Gravitational Field.
In practical terms, comparing now the Geophysical Body with a Machine, let's say that God filled the tank (Earth’s Field) with energy (Gravity), this way causing the automatic elevation of the geonuclear engine parameters to the Critical Point of Astrophysical Implosion.
(The fact that this Critical Point was not exceeded is seen by the causative effects of the Sublimation of the Proto-Atmosphere, in turn the origin of the polar ice caps, without which the Biospheric System would not have been born, and whose disappearance presupposes its irretrievable fall).
Thus, once the Primary Crust had been transformed into a sea of living lava, encompassing its shores from one pole to the other pole of the Globe, and the Proto-Atmosphere lifted its body to the roof of the Planet, the geonuclear body began to slow down its number of revolutions per geological unit of time.
46. It was already Midday when the gases produced by the fusion of Earth’s Crust, gave body to a Planetary Atmosphere, primitive, but containing in its volume all the elements necessary to give birth to our Biosphere.
That Atmosphere continued to grow throughout the Morning and with the passage of the Hours began to hide under its rarefied volume the sea of magma that gave rise to it.
These things happened during the Morning of the First Day. There was still an Afternoon ahead.
47. Taking into account the mechanics of the fusion of solids, lesson for school boys usually given to all sons of the christian nations since modern times, knowing the intimate knowledge of the crystal structures and the manipulation to which it lends itself from chemistry as from physics, and understanding that this elementary mechanics was the one that God applied to the Primary Crust of the Earth, we can affirm without fear that the geohistorical stabilization of the external geophysical structure of that Primary Earth arose as a consequence of the decrease in the seismological activity of its internal body.
48. Following the law of inertia, the energy causing the fusion of the Primary Crust once its work was accomplished, returned to the state of equilibrium before God opened his mouth and made known his Word: “Let there be light”. Thus as the energy became lower, the Primary Atmosphere once created, the volcanic red and yellowish color of the Primary Crust began to blur, to fall, and to acquire the color of volcanic solid matter. And so as we entered the afternoon line of the First Day of Genesis, the Earth began to return to its natural state of equilibrium between the different parts that make up its geophysical body.
49. The terminal station of this process (creation of the Primary Atmosphere through) was the Sublimation of that Proto-Atmosphere whose primary chemical composition we can compare to that of the “gaseous” planets whose evolution was not subjected to this special event, although not forgetting the unique phenomenology to which God subjected the formation of the Primary Crust of the Earth, a subject that will be touched when it suits to the rhythm of this Introduction.
Therefore, once the Earth was isolated from any external energy source with which to engage in energy “interactivity”, by introducing daily characters in the subject, Earth’s Core, following the transformation of the gravitational field into mechanical forces, Earth’s Core entered a dangerous line of astrophysical collapse (this matter that will also be touched when appropriate and comes to mind. The important thing is the facts, and the fact was that :) During the journey from the “state of mass fusion” to the “state of geophysical equilibrium” Earth’s Crust solidified, and her Primary Atmosphere, as a result, entered a phase of Sudden Sublimation.
50. By the fall of the Night of the First Day, without going any further, the Proto-Atmosphere had transformed into an Ice Mantle. Ice Mantle that covered the Earth from north pole to south pole, and is the Light of which Genesis speaks. Rough mode: from Fire to Ice.
CREATION OF THE PRIMARY ATMOSPHERE
51. Naturally I have gone through this First Day as quickly as possible thinking about working from a solid foundation. I didn’t want the reader to get lost in trying to understand the idea I’m drawing him without knowing what I’m talking about.
Fusion of the Primary Crust and Sublimation of the Primary Atmosphere, these were the two main processes that God produced during Genesis’ First Day.
(Time factor remains in the air. I will not be the one to put numbers on the time by God spent in each process. For the reasons we will see my advice to the reader is not to worry too much. Above all, because being God’s Omnipotence related to Force one of the things within reach of His Creator Power is to accelerate a process to its maximum possible expression. When I speak of Omnipotence, I understand it from the point of view of Physics. Logically matter puts a few stops, up and down. I take it for granted too.)
52. But what did God do to trigger the accelerated rotation of the Globe at the origin of the fusion of its geophysical body? All right, “God said and so it was done”. I’m the first in worrying about how God does what He does. The fact is, that created in his image and likeness to look elsewhere and not worry about an answer without which my mind would feel dissatisfied, it is not my thing. It is not enough to believe. I mean, I have plenty faith, but if I can see, and as it turns out I have eyes to see, if I see, even better. So I insist:
What force capable of provoking such a series of geophysical processes did God put into action to trigger in that way the accelerated rotation of the Earth?
What God accomplished at the dawn of the First Day was to generate an energy field. (We will see that the Divine Nature and the Essence of the Creative Spirit are found in the substance of this statement: “God is Energy”, on whose field we will have time to make our way. In fact, as intelligence makes its way to the contemplation of the Uncreated Nature of the Divine Being, we will see how the creative energy is transformed into the natural forces of the body on which the Creative Act is being performed). The first thing, therefore, that God did at the dawn of this First Day was to generate an energy field. And the second thing to project that energy field onto the Earth.
53. I said that the first thing God did at the dawn of this First Day was to generate a field of energy. And the second thing to project that energy field onto the Earth. And I declared that God is Energy; and that its physical manifestation occurs through its transformation into the nature of the field of the object upon which God projects his Force. In this case, the Earth, the energy field that God generated was transformed into gravitational energy.
54. In a more moving way, so as not to get lost in very slow movements due to its scientific weight, I will say that Earth’s gravitational field absorbed that river of energy and doubled its average density per astrophysical cubic unit. This from a site.
And on the other, that God doubled the original density of Earth’s gravitational field according the estimated calculations He had made to bring Earth’s Core to its Astrophysical Implosion Point, the effect of which would be the fusion of the Primary Crust.
The immediate consequence of the multiplication of energy per astrophysical cubic unit to which the Earth’s gravitational field was subjected was to produce the effect of accelerated orbital rotation that the Earth undertook. (As we move forward we will see to what extent the speed of transformation of gravitational energy into mass and heat, and the speed of rotation of the celestial body considered does maintain a kind of relationship similar to that of any machine with the fuel that is necessary for its operation).
55. I know, I imagine that approaching the subject at this speed it seems that comparing the gravitational field with a fuel tank that is filled it is going to get us nowhere. But that’s what happened, Earth’s automatic response to multiplying the average density of its gravitational field was the instantaneous acceleration of the number of revolutions at which her Core had been moving until then. And her Core’s response to the elevation of its working revolutions was the production of heat.
(More superficially or less in depth, who less, who more, knows what the final product of the fusion of solids is. I say this by talking about the fusion of the Primary Crust. Volcanoes are the best example I can call to my aid. The association between volcanic eruption and masses of gases rising to the sky is a classic of Nature, and the photo saves us having to navigate between the crystal structures and their molecular bonds, pleasant travel for some, quite heavy for others. At an industrial level, blast furnaces offer us another example free of charge. But if what worries us is to know the subject in depth, it is best to use an expert in nature sciences and ask him how solid matter manages to delay the worst; after all the behavior of crystal matter subjected to a rising heat source is a pervasive case in the most elementary manuals of physics).
56. The questions that bring us upside down here are the following:
What was God looking for when he put the geophysical transformer to work on?
What was He intending to do by causing the acceleration of the working revolutions of Earth’s Core and producing the fusion of the Primary Crust?
(The other things I've left in the air, the chemical nature of the Primary Crust, and its formation are details to pick up later. In due course I will also try to enter into the astrophysical nature of the Core and the relationship that stellar matter and gravitational fields maintain and are at the origin of the properties of the cosmos. Pointing out, as I have done, that this energy-matter relationship translates into light and heat is not a gratuitous idea, but simply the most natural and simple way to explain the basic process in which stars and galaxies have their origin and according to whose phenomenology they are distributed and interact. But since what was promised is debt I hope to remember later, and if I do not I hope that the reader will excuse this psychological tic that affects me when it comes to paying “debts").
57. Let us return then, let us pick up the thread and follow the path that in the darkness of the tunnel the Light marks us. I was saying that once Earth’s Core was activated, by the pressure of the multiplication of the gravitational density of her field, the transformation of energy into heat preceded the fusion of her geophysical body. And then I asked what God expected to get out of this fusion.
Following the representation of the fusion of the Primary Crust the answer is as follows: God was looking for the production of a chemically predetermined Atmosphere. In other words, the final effect that God produced by stepping on the accelerator of the geonuclear transformer had its north star in the Primary Atmosphere.
(We’ll ignore in this section everything about flight control math from the initial state to the end. The logic of the victory achieved implies in its structure and development the overcoming of a complex system of unknowns. The results in sight would not be fair to risk losing the thread based on specific considerations “only suitable for geniuses”. But it would be good to make it clear that the need to cross that sea of equations had the future as a prize. Any error in doubling the gravitational density per astrophysical cubic unit beyond a critical point would have led the geophysical system to its transformation into a kind of planetary supernova. In that case the Earth would have disintegrated into a swarm of meteorites. But let’s get back to the subject.)
58. I was saying that once reached the Noon of this Day, the Earth found itself wrapped in an Atmosphere, super saturated with one of the most abundant elements in outer spaces, Hydrogen. In all other respects the earthly atmosphere was similar to the atmospheres of the other planets. In colors let’s say that from the typical black and white of the lunar body the Earth went to the bright and vivid red of the solar flares, only, in liquid, to finally go off and cool until its surface vanishes in the bosom of a thick cloud, as enveloping and enigmatic as a nebula that orbited around an imaginary field at the cruising speed of a Christmas comet. I say... And let’s move on.
CREATION OF EARTH’S ICE MANTLE
59. And we continue. (I hope you have followed me the thread so far and the speed at which my thought has been launched to recreate the Memories of our Universe has not caused you any inconvenience). So let’s keep on moving. Once the Earth transformed the energy that its Creator supplied into forces natural to its geophysical system, and the geonuclear implosion caused in the architecture of its body the two mechanical processes described: Fusion of the Primary Crust and Production of the Primeval Atmosphere; once this first sequence materialized, the geonuclear engine began lowering its working revolutions until it reached a new state of equilibrium.
60. From the physics manuals you can track this process. In fact you only have to reverse the sequence, lower the speed of rotation of the Globe, also the temperature of the Planet, and the rest is child play, although everything must be said: of children, yes, but of children intellectually trained to see the game of forces that the System of Creation supposes, in which God enters as “universal source of energy”, and where the gravitational field is manifested according to the classical principles of energy, that is, it is transformed, in this case in the natural forces determined by the astrophysical bodies, transformation that is at the root of the universal movement and makes possible the existence both of occasional astrophysical systems, either open or globular, as well as of structures such as the type of galaxies; not in vain, always taking the Word as a source of inspiration, truth that will be seen on the flight when we enter into the creation of the Firmament, God speaks of Gravity as those “waters” … “that are above the Firmament” ..., this way opening our intelligence to the comparison of Gravity with the liquid element, reality to which He himself is accustomed, it is natural to Him and from this reality : Gravity = liquid fuel, He works: Gravity as “singular liquid energy”, but this will be seen in more detail later on.
61. Thus, once transformed the extra multiplication of the original volume of the gravitational field that God caused by saying “Let there be light”, transformation of energy in the work involved in the Fusion of the external geophysical body, and once the Fusion of the primary Crust and the Geological Mantle was consummated, this consummate series lowered the rotational speed of Earth’s Astrophysical Core, and in its descent dragged the general temperature of the Planet in its fall.
The two immediate consequences of the drop in temperature throughout the geophysical body were:
1st-Formation of the Lithosphere
2nd- Sublimation of the Atmosphere.
62. What I said before, I say now. My habit of dealing with these processes as part of my Living Memory leads me by inertia to jump over sequential lines that in the eyes of others might not be so obvious. Let me explain. If I said that the speed of rotation and the speed of transformation of gravity into light and heat are in direct relation, and now I say that the rotational speed of the Earth began to go down, it is understood that this descent affected her Astrophysical Core. Its working revolutions dropped downward once the supplied fuel had been consumed in the process of transforming gravity into heat; ergo, the overall geological temperature began to drop. First that of the Core, then that of the Mantle, and finally that of the Crust. Consequence of this cooling would be the creation of the lithospheric ring and the sublimation of the Atmosphere. We will discuss this sublimation below.
63. And once again, speaking about the Fusion of the Primary Crust, I insist on the elementality of the knowledge of the fusion of solids as a starting line when it comes to understanding the change in the crystal structure that occurred in the structure of the Earth as a result of the Fusion of her primary geophysical body. In this order the existing artificial preconditioning, in the universal, regarding the natural origin of the planets is a wall to be overcome by the reader. That archetypal image for ignorant people who still move blindly in the tunnel of shames of the twentieth century, where a Gravity that magically comes out of Nothingness compresses a sea of floating matter that comes out of the hat of the merlin on duty, and abracadabra produces a physical entity, this image, which is derived from the speech itself , comes to the finger to a tale of Alice in the country of science fiction. And nothing more.
64. Any intelligence that is self-respecting and works with a system where astrophysical values are determined by the relationship between matter (star) and energy (gravity) reaches the conclusion, taking Astroiconography as a reflection of Reality, that the temporary cooling of stellar bodies causes the parking of nebular matter on its external body , this being the Natural Origin of the Planets. In the case of the Origin of planet Earth its Cosmic Singularity comes from the fact that its Origin is a direct application of the Creative Intelligence on the matter-energy system, (this is a matter in which we will enter its time), and determined both the primary geophysical parameters and the geohistorical effects deductible from the said Creative Application. Here we might ask ourselves why God did not limit himself then to playing with a Planet with Natural Origin; question that will be answered as we advance, but that involves Theology, because it has to do with the Why, being the How the proper terrain of the Physical Sciences.
65. Returning to our star issue: Sublimation of Gases means the passage of matter from the gaseous state to the solid without passing through the liquid state. The most everyday example of gaseous sublimation is offered by Nature every winter. Clouds transform into snow and hail. At the level of home experience the horizon of experimentation is offered very limited, but at the laboratory level the experiments open to curiosity are numerous. As here we have no space or means to bring the words to the images I conclude by saying that: The Ice Mantle into which God transformed the Primary Atmosphere, star of this First Day, was “the Light” of Genesis.
66. And I leave here to my readers to reflect on the mystery of the mysteries the most incredible, how a man of three thousand five hundred years ago could get such a modern physical idea about the Origin of the Biosphere.
A. Fusion of the primary crust,
B. Production of the Proto-Atmosphere, or Primary Atmosphere,
C. Cooling of the Crust and Sublimation of that Primary Atmosphere.
Are you going to take your hat off? This is a point on which you should hammer, I think, or so you should think. I imagine that we will have time to return to this matter of the cognitive relationship, as described in this Introduction, of Moses’ thought regarding the Content of the Hieroglyph that we call “Genesis”.
67. In any case, the relationship of Moses the Hebrew with Universal History was not operated through the bridge of Science but on the rails of Omnipotence and Infinite Power, which gives to God a Creative Omniscient Intelligence, understood as Science of Creation of Universes and Worlds.
The true Author of this Hieroglyph, human hands being nothing but feathers moving at the pace that marks the Thought of the one who stands before Eternity and draws Events on the canvas of the Millennia with the same ease as others plan their crimes in the light of the whole world, was God.
This said, it is good to draw in a natural and simple way the creative sequence of “the Light of Genesis”, today finally identified with the Ring or Ice Mantle, Origin of the Polar Ice Caps.
The importance of these Polar Ice Caps for the development and maintenance of Life on Earth does not need to be stressed. The great discussions and movements existing today on the global thermophysical consequences to be born of its disappearance revert to the necessity of its Existence prior to the Creation of the Tree of species.
A little later, speaking on the subject of the Ecospheric Building Configuration, I will go into the true severity of these consequences. As far as this chapter is concerned from what we see we can deduce what it was. That is, the Present reveals its Origin to us.